CENO Sanding Belts
CENO Sanding Belts measure 7-7/8" W x 29.5" L (other sizes + grits available upon request - 1 week lead time)
Sold individually or in boxes of 10/ea
- Best Finish / 500-600 Sq. Ft.
- Brittle mineral fractures easily when loaded creating a new sharp edge. Cuts fast and stays sharp.
- 12-36 grit removes old gummy finishes, waxes and paint. Fractures at low pressure allowing the belt to clean itself.
- 40-60 grit for leveling and removing deep scratches.
- 80-120 grit for fine finishes. 150, 180 and 220 grit available on request.
- Best for fine finish, dark stains, pines and very hard species.
- Widely used on wood floors and fine wood throughout the furniture industry.
- SIC gives the best final finish.
- Toughest / 500-1000 Sq. Ft
- High Zirconium content for a fast consistent cut.
- Belts last 2-3 times longer than other minerals.
- Don't confuse with other blue look alike belts.
- DBZ belts are so tough the will sand through nail stick ups.
- Lowest cost sandpaper to use per square foot.
- Lasts 10 times longer than paper.
- Sharpness of Silicon Carbide and more durable than Aluminum Oxide.
- Use to remove ceramic and aluminum finishes.
- Economical 700-800 sq. ft.
- Works longer than Silicon Carbide by about 20%
- Aluminum Oxide is more durable but doesn't fracture as easily making it great for most jobs (especially for a natural finish).
- AOS is the lowest cost belt we offer.
- Great for production work and widely used in the wood flooring industry.
- Pure economics, low cost and longer lasting.