CENO Predator Multi-Use Floor Prep Tool
The CENO Predator utilizes the FIRST combination of stationary and rotating tools:
- The Stationary Magna Plate system uses polar magnets to hold tools to the base.
- 6 dual direction orbital action discs offer superior cleaning, stripping, grinding & scarifying.
- Works with rotary swing action.
- Use 3 tools for aggressive orbital action.
- Use 6 tools for the finest finish.
- Water feed outlets on the driver plate lets it be used wet or dry.
- Grinds for preparation and leveling, and scrapes for coating removal.
- Lower center of gravity gives the best stability.
- The PREDATOR offers the contractor the opportunity to work with ALL of the specialty tools for the Satellite, while having the flexibility to adapt to many of the most aggressive tools in the industry today.
- The PREDATOR Magna-Plate tools are the EXACT SAME TOOLS used on $20,000 to $100,000 industrial grinders.
- The difference in rate of removal is the machine weight and speed - not the tools used.
- Four rotating planetary heads, same as the famous SATELLITE for a fine finish or if safety is an issue. (B - pictured)
- Four fixed or static heads aided by the magna plate quick on/off tools (A - pictured)
Pricing is for the 16" head. If you would like pricing or information to order the 19" Predator head, please contact us.