CENO Satellite Multi-Use Floor Prep Tool
The first engineered grinder/cleaning/polishing plate in 13", 16" and 19" sizes. Revolutionary design. Main (yellow) plate rotates at 178 rpm clockwise direction. Tools rotate in the counter-clockwise direction at up to 600 rpm.
Standard state pictured - comes with 6 - 3/4" Sanding Pucks attached. Replacement Sanding Pucks are available here.
Over 100 scraping, grinding, scarifying, sanding and maintenance tools mount onto the thick aluminum plate.
- 6 dual-direction orbital action discs offer superior cleaning, stripping, grinding and scarifying.
- Discs rotate at 600 rpm on your standard 178 rpm buffer, 1200 rpm on 300 rpm buffers.
- Shower feed for diamond polishing and brushes.
- Use 3 tools for aggressive orbital action or 6 tools for fine finish.
- Great for polishing concrete, terrazzo, natural stone.
- Grinds for preparation and leveling. Scrapes for coating removal.
- Polishes and cleans your floors.
- Levels uneven surfaces, removes coatings, cleans residue, removes scuff marks, prepares surfaces, smooths rough surfaces, grinds and polishes to a mirror finish, smoother grinding reduces swirl marks
- Grits available to 8500.
- Water feed outlets on the satellite allows it to be used wet or dry.
- Works with all rotary machines.
- Adjustable riser - for lowest machine height & center of gravity. Perfect for toe kicks, stability and operator handling.
((NOTE: We stock the 16" model - please contact us for pricing and availability on the 13" or 19" Satellite head))